Tool kit for grinding and dispersing pigments. Here are all the tools you need and a sample kit of six natural mineral and earth pigments to begin grinding and dispersing your own pigments in your favorite paint medium. The kit includes the following items:
- 1 each Muller, glass small, 6.5 cm (2.5 in.) diameter base
- 1 each Grinding surface, 254 x 254 x 6.3 mm (10 x 10 x 0.25 in.) clear plate glass
- 1 each Spatula, plastic
- 1 each Dispenser bottle, 4 oz, plastic
- 1 each Silicon Carbide, 100 grit, 29.6 cc (1 ounce) (by volume) bottle
- 1 each Introductory Natural Mineral Pigment Set
- 1 each Instructions for Preparing Grinding Surface
- 1 each Instructions for Grinding Pigments
The kit includes 29.6 cc (1 ounce) (by volume) each of Glauconite, Goethite, Gold Ochre, Hematite, Red Ochre, Shungite -- all packaged in individual bottles.
Purpose of Introductory Pigment Grinding Kit
The Iconofile Introductory Pigment Grinding Kit is designed for use during your regular artwork and not as a tool for grinding large amounts of pigment. You will find this tool useful for grinding small amounts of pigment on the spot, as you need them. Unlike larger grinding tools, the small size of these tools allows for easy carefree cleanup between grindings.
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.